Minor Game Design & Development
Based in Rotterdam, the Netherlands
September 25th, 2018
Juinio is a easy-to-learn but hard-to-master mobile game. In Juinio you need to quickly tap or combine colors in order to match the incoming colored rings. For each ring you break you will earn points, but if you don't manage to break the incoming ring in time, the challenge will end. You can post your highscore to the leaderboard where you can challenge your friends' highscores.
- Destroy rings by matching the colors, earn points and challenge your friends in the leaderboard!
- Skill-game like: Flappy Bird! Match-colors like: ColorSwitch! Brain-trainer like: 2048!
- One-touch and swiping focus-training game with included lefty mode!
60 seconds of Juinio YouTube
Logo & Icon
- "It looked clean and captivating from the app pic to the graphics of the game. Fun and challenging play with a very easy to pick up concept."
- A fan at BetaFamily, BetaFamily
Request Press Copy
Please fill in your e-mail address below and we'll get back to you as soon as a press copy is available for you.
Alternatively, you can always request a press copy by sending us a quick email.
About Minor Game Design & Development
This page showcases all the games students made during their minor program Game Design & Development at the Rotterdam University of Applied Sciences.
More information on Minor Game Design & Development, our logo & relevant media are available here.
Don den Boef
Sven van Genderen