Minor Game Design & Development
Based in Rotterdam, the Netherlands
3 February, 2017
Take on the role of a lifeguard and keep your guests safe! Take control of multiple pools and keep your guests as happy as possible. Make sure your guests don't get to hot, or they will burn to a crisp! Make use of all the tools a lifeguard has! Whip your guests into pools with your towel, open parasols, take aim with your super-soaker, drop ice-cubes and much more!The heat will increase as the day progresses, and more and more guests will appear. Can you stay cool-headed?
- fast-paced management.
- Colourful visuals.
- Fast levels.
- feel-good music.
- Burning guests.
Gameplay Video YouTube
Logo & Icon
Awards & Recognition
- "Winner in this highly relevant contest." Award Location, 20 October, 1989
- "Yo! We had fun playing, funny concept. I don't know why anybody would choose to live in a place where you caught fire in the sun though! XD"
- NerdsSuitableforwatching, Gamejolt coment
- "Thank you for asking me to play this game!! I had a blast playing it! The art style is really good and it runs really well. I hope to see you do more with this game in the future! Again, thank you for letting me play it!!"
- edcreator, Gamejolt coment
- "had a good ol time! definitely worth checking out for the laughs and tha giggles:3"
- DaniSans, Gamejolt Coment
Request Press Copy
Please fill in your e-mail address below and we'll get back to you as soon as a press copy is available for you.
Alternatively, you can always request a press copy by sending us a quick email.
About Minor Game Design & Development
This page showcases all the games students made during their minor program Game Design & Development at the Rotterdam University of Applied Sciences.
More information on Minor Game Design & Development, our logo & relevant media are available here.
Pool Party Panic Credits
Evert Jan Heilema
Sean van der Burg