Minor Game Design & Development
Based in Rotterdam, the Netherlands
Slime Survival is a bouncy, sticky platformer that, instead of running and jumping, lets you launch your slime through all kinds of wicked challenges. Can you become the longest Slime Survivor?
- Launch, Bounce and Stick through the endless level!
- Let your slimeblob jump and brake mid-air!
- Every endless level generates itself differently!
- Collect as many coins as you can to set the highest score!
Release Trailer YouTube
Logo & Icon
- "It is a challenging game and a real time killer"
- Himadri Barman, Beta Family
Request Press Copy
Please fill in your e-mail address below and we'll get back to you as soon as a press copy is available for you.
Alternatively, you can always request a press copy by sending us a quick email.
About Minor Game Design & Development
This page showcases all the games students made during their minor program Game Design & Development at the Rotterdam University of Applied Sciences.
More information on Minor Game Design & Development, our logo & relevant media are available here.
Slime Survival Credits
Robin van Leeuwen