Minor Game Design & Development
Based in Rotterdam, the Netherlands
The main character in this game finds himself in some fiery situations. You have to save him by defying gravity. In Gravity Hothead the main character is quite unlucky. In this game you will have to help the main character to survive all the problems he is facing. In Gravity Hothead you can tilt your device to change the position of the gravity. The combination of the genres Runner, Platformer and a lot of gravity changes gives this genre a whole new twist.
- Use device orientation to change gravity
- Catchy music
- Cute and pleasing graphics
- Cool and challenging levels
Gameplay Video (short) YouTube
Logo & Icon
- "The music was good. The design of the game is simple and easy to play. "
- Eoin Kiely, Betafamily.com
- "The idea behind this app is good, I like how the character has the ability to defy gravity and the background music is catchy."
- Jacqueline Quinto, Betafamily.com
Request Press Copy
Please fill in your e-mail address below and we'll get back to you as soon as a press copy is available for you.
Alternatively, you can always request a press copy by sending us a quick email.
About Minor Game Design & Development
This page showcases all the games students made during their minor program Game Design & Development at the Rotterdam University of Applied Sciences.
More information on Minor Game Design & Development, our logo & relevant media are available here.
Gravity HotHead Credits